Club Junkie Review: Graphite Design Tour AD VF wood shaft

And so I went with that … it just matched up as a good combo, good feel, felt stable, had the forgiveness. The spin window is good. Heel shots ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Is GolfWRX even relevant anymore? - Page 14 - MyGolfSpy Forum

clubs, for some pros are like comparing a nascar car vs a car driving on the street. after 8 years of observing i've come to suspect they are ...

Tech Talk- TOP OF THE LINE LOW SPIN SHAFT SHOOTOUT

Yesterday I went to the range with my Driver and about 8 top of the line, low spin shafts. I'm 6'4” about 225. Agressive swinger 120-140+ mph swing speed.

Shaft Test: Graphite Design's new Tour AD-TP versus the famous ...

With a similar profile to the company's famous Tour AD-DI shaft, and a few new technologies for a slightly different ball flight, ...

Tour AD DI Wood Shafts

This unique material technology promotes additionally shaft stability without the loss of feel and allows the player to create greater club head speed resulting ...

Search Results for “” – Page 473 - GolfWRX

WRX Forum Buzzz7 years ago. FTF: Vote and discuss your choice for the best driver of 2017. GolfWRX forums exist so golfers have access to the latest equipment ...

Don't call it a comeback: Graphite Design retains marquee presence ...

The company famous for manufacturing the Tour AD-DI line of shafts retained its strong presence on the major professional tours during a company restructuring ...

Graphite Design Tour AD HD “Hyper Drive” wood shafts launched

Graphite Design is looking to put your driver into Hyper Driver with the all-new Tour AD HD “Hyper Drive” line of shafts.